Countertops might be the most important element in your kitchen. They withstand much use throughout the day, and they are usually the first thing a person notices when they walk into the room, making them a key focal point. Your countertop is a continuous material that ties your kitchen together. Quartz, Granite, and Marble are among the top material choices in Portland homes.
Here are some pros and cons of these in high demand tops.
- Wide range of colors and patterns
- No sealing required
- Square edges are prone to chipping
- Highest-grade lines are expensive
- Extremely durable
- Natural beauty
- Comes in a rich array of colors
- Needs sealing to be stain-resistant
- Deep veining and pattern play
- Makes for an excellent baking station
- Prone to staining and scratching
Talk it through with your project manager. Our experts at Leitner Construction, will help guide you to the right material for your specific project. You’ll appreciate your project manager’s clear communication and attention to detail. Leitner Construction Project Managers supervise every aspect of the project. From scheduling; to ordering materials; scheduling sub-contractors; ensuring safety and quality standards, to keeping you in the know throughout the process. We will supply your dream remodel with our confident team.